Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just Christmas!1910-20's Christmas cards & Seals, Art Deco Tree,

Hi everyone.How are you all doing? The days have slipped by and already it's Thursday evening. The short daylight takes getting use to. Well on to the fun stuff. Today I have 8 christmas cards for you.  Most are from early 1920's and older. Some are very art deco and current.
This cottage reminds me of Mary Engelbreit designs
There will be more later tonight depending how well I sleep! Insomnia is great for my blog. It has been a while since I actually made  something(other than a mess). My sister gave me a pretty blouse that just does not fit at all but the fabric is so pretty. So I took it apart and re cut the fabric. Just need to sew it back together.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Just discovered your page and am so glad I did. I love, love, love art deco and 1920's anything. So of course I love the cards!
Thank you
Lynda