Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Antique Photographs and Postcards of Little Girls.

    Hi and welcome. Thank you for your kind comments. It is wonderful to hear that you like the images. More and more of you visit every day and there are new followers! What more could a blogging gal want.All of your comments continue to inspire me.
Today I have sweet little girls from long ago. Some are family photographs nd some are from the Kodakery magazine circa 1922. 
Family photograph.
Last but not least, a Victorian little girl with her dolls. I just love this one.
Enjoy them all and make lots of pretty things with them.
 Much love as always to everyone of you, Louise

4 comments:

Simply Debbie said...

HAPPY WEDNESDAY LOUISE,
Thank you so very much for these beautiful images. I love the pictures of Victorian children. Children in general are so very precious and the clothing was so different then.
Have A Sugar Sweet Day
hugs
Simply Debbie

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

The Nest does look uncomfortable..but a really CUTE idea for the photographer to use.

Rose

Brenda Brown said...

I am so glad I found your blog - your images are gorgeous. I thought you might like to see how I have used one.

http://bumblebeesandbutterflieswithbrenda.blogspot.com/2011/07/shaped-card-for-c4e.html

Have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda] xoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am happy to found your site.
Thank you for introduce your lovely vintage post cards. I am also a vintage postcard collector.

To reply to what you mentioned about the Asian girl about what country she is from, I am Japanese and I recognize the outfit the girl is wearing. This is an outfit Japanese wear for the shrine festival in local areas of Japan.

I am looking forward to see your other postcard collections.